Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Tablecrafter, the website and mobile service of Baloney Corporation. (“Tablecrafter,” “we,” or “us”). This page explains the terms by which you may use our online services, and website provided on or in connection with the service (collectively the “Service”).
Tablecrafter provides an online interactive platform for taking food photography, food styling, and prop styling classes.
We constantly add to and improve our products and services. The Service may change from time to time, at our sole discretion, and the Agreement will apply to your visit to and your use of the Service, as well as to all information provided by you on the Service at any given point in time. Your use of the Service following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified. Any additional terms and conditions, disclaimers, privacy policies and other policies applicable in general and/ or to specific areas of the Service are also considered as part of the Agreement.
By accessing the Service, you irrevocably accept all the conditions stipulated in this Agreement and agree to abide by them. This Agreement supersedes all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you. By availing any Service, you signify your agreement to this Agreement.
- You agree to refrain from activity that interferes with or prohibits us from providing the Service to you.
- By using the Service, you agree to access them through our interface and not to attempt circumventing our system.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account or stop providing the Service should you violate this Agreement.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other required information to open a Tablecrafter account.
- You must ensure your account information remains accurate. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to discontinue the Service to you at our sole discretion.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your account credentials. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the your account access information and password. You shall be responsible for all usage of your account and password, whether or not authorized by you. You shall immediately notify us of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account or password. Although we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Tablecrafter or others due to such unauthorized use.
- Your account may be used by only one person or legal entity.
- You are responsible for content posted and any activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright or trademark laws). You may not host, display, upload, publish, modify, transmit, update, or share any information that, among others:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person; or,
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Our products are for your personal use. You will not resell, copy, or make our products available to others without our written permission.
- A PayPal account or valid credit card is required for payment.
- The Service is billed in advance per class.
- If you deactivate your Tablecrafter account, you will lose access to your existing classes.
- All enrollment fees exclude all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. You are responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Modifications to Service and Prices
- Tablecrafter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. For instance, the Service may temporarily be disabled for occasional maintenance.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change with 15 days notice from Tablecrafter. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to Tablecrafter (http://tablecrafter.com) or via email.
Cancellation and Deactivation
- Should you decide you no longer want to use our products, you can terminate your agreement at any time by asking for your account to be deactivated.
- Tablecrafter shall not be liable to refund any payments made by a User in the event of cancellations after 11:59 p.m. (UTC+08:00) of the fourteenth day from the purchase of a Service.
- You are responsible for properly canceling your subscription. You can do so at any time by clicking on the "My Account" link in the navigation at the top of the screen.
- Tablecrafter has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. Tablecrafter reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, including any content within the individual classes, without the express written permission from Tablecrafter.
- By uploading or submitting a photographic or other image(s) to Tablecrafter, you hereby grant Tablecrafter the unrestricted and perpetual royalty-free right and license to display, copy, reproduce, and distribute the image(s) globally on the Service, particularly, in its content feed.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Users shall retain ownership of such submitted photographic or other image(s), and shall have the right to use such photographic or other image(s) for professional or personal use.
- Tablecrafter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue promotions and/or discounts with or without notice. We will do our best to give advanced notice, but it is not guaranteed.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). Tablecrafter does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Service. Tablecrafter does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content or information provided by Users. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Tablecrafter disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Service, representations and warranties made by other Users, the content or information provided by the Users on the Service, or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by Tablecrafter or any User in relation to any User or services provided by such User.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that Tablecrafter uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Tablecrafter, or any other Tablecrafter service.
- You expressly understand and agree that Tablecrafter or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers (collectively, the “Protected Entities”) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the Service or the content, materials and functions related thereto, the Service, User’s provision of information via the Service, even if such Protected Entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Protected Entities from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from User’s access to or use of Service, violation of this Agreement, or infringement, or infringement by any other User of his/her/its account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Tablecrafter will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and in addition to your foregoing obligations, you agree to provide us with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
- The failure of Tablecrafter to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Tablecrafter and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Tablecrafter (including any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You agree that these Terms of Service and your use of the Service are governed under Philippine law. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the PDRCI Arbitration Rules in force at the time of the commencement of the arbitration. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The
place of arbitration shall be in Metro Manila, Philippines. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be the English language.
- If any provision of the Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded from this Agreement and the remainder of the Agreement shall be interpreted as if such provision were so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided however that, in such event, the Agreement shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last updated on November 9, 2015. Inspired by the Code School terms of service.